Thursday, March 20, 2008

Temple Singing

This is probably not what I'll be doing while I'm in labor. In fact, I can almost guarantee it. But, I loved this clip and I love this song (not to mention her voice). Just thought I'd share (and don't be scared...it shows NOTHING in the way of actual labor stuff).

surely, surely goodness and mercy will follow me
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
close by His side
I will abide
in His lovingkindness

forever



We go to Goiania to the doctor today. We plan to make it a full day...run some last errands and have our last little hoorah (date) before baby (hopefully a nice meal and a movie). We'll keep you posted on any happenings. Thanks for your prayers.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I loved this video went you emailed me the link when I was still expecting. It was an awesome encouragement for how birth could be a great time of focusing on and worshiping the Lord. I pray your next birth experience is even more peaceful and dependent on God than the last time!

Leah said...

that is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

That was really cool! She has a wonderful voice and its so neat to think that her baby was listening to its mommy praising God right before its birth! What a peaceful birth! Loved it! :) I hope you take some video of you and the fam as you are in labor. :) Thanks for the fun link! Helped me picture you in labor!

~ Ali

Haley said...

That gave me goose-bumps! So sweet! I do kinda wonder at what point in her labor that was though.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. It makes sense to sing. It gets the pressure up high instead of down in the pelvic area. Instead of just panting you are singing praises. How beautiful. I suppose that is her husband harmonizing and playing the guitar. Tucker thought that was pretty cool.
Love,
Mama

js said...

That was beautiful.