Saturday, March 01, 2008

Milestones

We hit 2 milestones with this pregnancy today. First of all, I am now 37 weeks as of today. That means that we are good to go. Any day now in medical terms. If born now, this baby would no longer be considered premature and that means that if I go into labor, a homebirth is a go. That's good.

Secondly, it is March as of today. Guess who comes in March? :-) Yep, baby #4. I think we are just going to name the baby Quatro...whatcha think of that? Kidding. But, that's our 2nd milestone of the day.

The party was great. I am going to post about half of the pictures tonight...the other half will come tomorrow. It was fun. I am tired. I am going to bed. Goodnight!

The table of goodies.
The cake (actually there were 2 like this).
As people were just starting to arrive.

The princess giving wagon rides.


I had to stick this picture in because I think it's hilarious. Can we say Jabba the Hut?
Marcelo came in a little late and was giving Hadley her gift.
Joel asked Carmen to pray for Hadley before we sang Happy Birthday to her. I was telling her that we were praying for her. I think this is a sweet picture.
During the prayer. I'm so proud of Grady for having his eyes closed. :-)
Parabens pra voce!!
There were lots of people here and it was pretty distracting. This was as good as it was going to get for a family pic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see the bithday celebration.Always a big event for everyone. Everything looks so festive!!
You are looking great!
Sure seems that it is more baby this time. Your face looks very thin.
Um abraco e beijo,

auntie nilza

Leah said...

Looks like the Princess had a great party!
I'm looking forward to seeing the new baby!

Anonymous said...

What a cute princess birthday celebration for Hadley! Looks like she had lots of friends to help her celebrate! Such a fun cake...I love it! Looks like fun wish we could have joined ya! :)

Happy 37 weeks baby! :)

~ Ali