Friday, March 14, 2008

Language Barrier...In Our Own House


Grady was doing something a couple of days ago that Hadley didn't want him to do anymore. She said to him, "Para" which means stop. Now, because of the way this is pronounced and probably also because he's just not quite used to her saying it, Grady's response...

"I'm not a spider!!"

Interesting.

I told them to put their noses together. This is what I got. Hilarious.

This, of course, is what I really had in mind.


Eissa had to get in on some action too.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

How funny! What happy kiddos you have. Ready to add one more to the bunch?? :)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful children!! They are so cute!! Reminds me of you and Jared. When I hit the deer the two of you were rolling around in the front seat acting like that (before seat belt days). I hit that deer and you both popped up. Eissa looks like a fun kid too. Well, I have some stuff to do. We are having a crawfish boil tonight at the lake. Colby loves those crawfish as well as a lot of the rest of us.
Love,
Mama

js said...

Hadley is so darn beautiful- they all are! You make such cute kids. Can't wait to see little #4.