Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Not much to share since yesterday. Not much going on. :) We are just hanging out here at the house. I've been checking out a GREAT website online that I LOVE. If you are interested in anything to do with babies and birthing, check out this site. TONS of great information and encouragement for a girl about to deliver, that's for sure.

For those of you who are not at all interested in "placentas and crap" (as my friend Brock worded it a while back...ha ha ha), I am happy to inform you that Joel has once again taken up blogging. You will be able to see a glimpse into his world here, so check out his JungleJoel site.

Joel and the girls are at the store as I type this. Me and Grady are hanging out here having some Mama/Grady time. We just finished eating our baked oatmeal that Joel made us for breakfast. We'll be having a hamburger lunch...yummy. Then we'll take naps and go to church. Ahh...another very relaxing day.

Easter is a big deal here, but no bunny or baskets or Easter egg hunts or anything. Some of you had asked, so just thought I'd let you know.

And, just a few pictures we took the other day of the kids with my belly. I'm posting the whole shoot actually. Enjoy the kids and their different poses.





















And then one more thing. I saw this on that site I was telling you about and thought it was just so sweet. Cute to look at it from baby's perspective:

My First Home created by three sisters, the Glasner girls. The college age daughter, Jessica, painted the pictures and came up with the story, the high school aged daughter, Emily, composed the music and the 5th grade daughter, Madeline, is the narrator.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That video made me cry! Am I hormonal or what??