Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update #3

So very weird, but guess what? No pain here. I have the usual discomforts of late stage pregnancy, but even when I take a deep breath now...no pain. No more tenderness in my belly/uterus either. Thanks for all the prayers.

Since I was feeling fine this afternoon and wasn't in a hurry to get the blood work results in order to see our next step as far as treatment, we didn't call and try to go get them. We are just going to wait until the morning...the doctor will be getting them herself then and we'll wait and talk to her about it all. We will probably also go ahead with the Doppler just "to make sure" all is well with baby (although we are sure it is)...and our doctor has helped us so much and wanted this test, so we will comply. It is scheduled for 2:30pm tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you all that I'm feeling fine. I'm exhausted still and feel like I have no energy and no motivation to do anything, but is that because of the last couple of days or is that just being BIG, FAT, AND VERY PREGNANT?!? :-) Whatever the reason, I'm going to bed now.

Thanks again for the prayers. They obviously worked. Y'all are the best. And thank You, God!

No comments: