Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hadley Cloteal is 3


Yep, she is. And she is still crazy as ever. At this point, if I had to describe my kiddos in one word, Grady would still be "sweet." Eissa would be "goofy" (she is quite the comedian and goofball). And, Hadley...as usual...just "crazy."

She completely cracks me up constantly. She still puts her hand on her hip to tell me something. She loves girly things, but also loves to ride her bike and get really dirty. She is very much a leader and is so confident...it makes me laugh. Yesterday when I took her to class, she walked in like she was the star of the place. Don't get me wrong...it's not an obnoxious kind of show-off thing...otherwise I would not be smiling/laughing about that...we would be training and disciplining. It's not like that. It's just...she is very confident in who she is...even at 3 years old.

The other morning she woke me up at 6:15am. Sometimes she'll come in and say, "I'm thirsty." Sometimes it's "I want to put my dress (Cinderella dress) on" or "I want to lay with you." Yeah...this time she said, "Mama, I want to get married." It is VERY, VERY rare that I laugh at 6:15am, but that's what I did that morning.

Although she has her feisty side, she is also very sweet. She loves her brother and sister...and her parents (thank goodness). She loves her "friends" (I ask her all the time what her friends' names are...she looks at me bewildered and says, "friends"). She is very friendly.

Because of her confidence and feistiness, she isn't always "compliant." But, we're working on that and hopefully steering those good qualities in a direction that will be used for Godliness.

We're excited to see who she will become and what God has for her. She and her brother are great complements to each other, that's for sure. It's fun to watch. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADLEY!!

6 comments:

The Brodines said...

Happy B-day, Hadley. She sounds like my Rebekah :) crazy girls!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY HADLEY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hadley! :)

Love, Ali and the rest of the gang

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hadley!!

Love,
Uncle Tucker

Matt and Meredith said...

I loved hearing about her personality. That's so funny. It will be cool, like you said, to see what she ends up doing in life as she gets older.

js said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. She's so beautiful.