Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Cass Faces


We're running out the door to get a heel prick and some ears tested. Things are going great. Nursing is super and Cass is a very easy, calm baby (so far). :) We had our best night last night. I fed her a little before midnight before we went to bed. She woke up at 3 and ate and then 6. It was good. Things are falling into place. She is my kind of girl. Next week I will have to start staying awake after that 6 o'clock feeding, but this week while Joel's home...I am taking full advantage of it while I can. We stayed awake for a while after the feeding and then...snoozed some more. I have always LOVED sleeping late...staying up late too, so I'm not a total lazy bones. But, I love to go to bed when everyone else is getting up and sleeping while the sun is out. That's why working nights was right up my alley.

Anyhoo, this girl has got the right idea. She sleeps her longest stretches in the mornings like that. We went back to sleep and she (therefore, we...since she is my alarm clock) slept until 11 o'clock!! Nice. This will not always be the case, but I'm enjoying it for now.

I feel like you haven't seen much of Cass. I mean, I know you've seen her, but now's your chance to really see her...and lots of her. Enjoy.





























Grady was totally and completely making fun of me taking so many pictures...it was hilarious.
That's a good lookin' boy, idn't it (that's southern for 'isn't it')?

And we'll end today with some smiles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too funny Grady making fun of you and your paparazzi photo shoot of sweet baby Cass! Love her cute baby smiles! How adorable! Very fun! :) Keep that resting up! So important for your recovery. Glad the breastfeeding is going great!

~ Ali

Leah said...

So adorable. I've gotta get a new camera so you can see more of my crew!

Haley said...

That was a whole lot of cuteness to behold!

Stephanie said...

Wow, I didnt know newborns made so many different types of faces! She is a cutie pie!