Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Blog

I have started a new blog. It will be all about my weight loss journey this time around. I started it to keep myself accountable. I will be sharing all about what's going on with me in that area and also will be posting some of my menu ideas, great recipes, and health/exercise tips. Should be interesting, if you are interested in that sort of thing. :)

Anyway, you can check it out here and be sure to add it to your favorites or bloglines to keep track if you want. Oh, and I posted for the first time yesterday, so scroll down to see the beginning...there are now 2 posts on that blog.

Now, some pictures of course...


Eissa looks so cute in the background of this picture to me...holding her bat. :)

I love this shot of Hadley and Cass. Cass loves to have her brother and sisters around.
Some more pictures of yesterday's picture-taking.
I love how they were looking at and taking care of Cass in these pictures.


Eissa helping me cook supper yesterday afternoon. Amazing what some beans in a bowl with a spoon can do for an 18 month old. ;)

The kids made these yesterday at their school.
Joel and Grady made this last night in the kids' playtime before bed.

1 comment:

Haley said...

It is amazing the things that keep little ones entertained. I sometimes put a towel on the floor in the kitchen and fill a bowl with water and give Eva a measuring cup. She is usually soaking wet at the end, but I get dinner made with little interruption.