Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New Do

Last Thursday we went to Goiania for our last appointments for a while (me and Cass). We found out that we are perfectly normal and healthy and then we headed to Outback. Mmmm! What a fun treat for the 2nd time within a month. We were then going to go to that movie that we didn't end up seeing last time we were there (because I had the bloody show, 'member?), but it unfortunately wasn't showing anymore during the day (the one movie I've been trying to see for literally months...Juno is the movie). So, what to do instead? An impromptu haircut of course. It wasn't time to do the BIG haircut (who knows if and when that will be), but something had to be done...even just a subtle little change(in this case, a little layering in the front). So, we did it. My new friend Carlos hooked me up and I'm thinking I will be going back to him for the big job (big cut that is)...if/when that happens. He did exactly what I wanted. Thanks Carlos. :)

Before heading out that morning.
Mmmm, Outback. We shared grilled tilapia and a ceasar salad...and a bloomin' onion of course. Oh, and that bread and butter...so yummy.
In the process.
The new do.
Close-up shot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair cut! Super cute!

~ Ali

Steph said...

you look like a run way model w/ your hair all swoosh looking except you look happy. haha

cute!

Amanda said...

I love the new style. It's really pretty on you and I bet it made you feel good to do something that makes you feel "new." And, the expression on Joel's face in the picture at the restaurant is priceless. He looks like he's having his favorite candy...out with his wife on a date, with no kids that can talk. What a cute couple you guys are!

Matt and Meredith said...

You look gorgeous with your new cut! There's nothing like a good haircut that will make you feel better.