Friday, April 25, 2008

Cass - 1 Month Old

Time flies, doesn't it? Funny...in some ways though it seems like Cass's birth was a long time ago. Is everything like that? It's been less than 3 years since we lived in Phoenix, but it seems like eons ago in some ways, it really does. Anyhoo...

Our little 4th child is 1 MONTH OLD as of today. It's been a stupendous 1 month with little Cass and she is doing great. She's really attentive and communicative with her eyes and smiles and sometimes even her coos these days. She still smiles a ton, which of course we enjoy. She smiles and just instantly lights up when one of us comes in the room...and also calms if upset. The Brazilians use the word tranquilo alot which of course means tranquil/calm. That is Cass. She's just super sweet. Really fun stuff.

1 month old Cass.









8 comments:

The Uprising New England said...

very cute!

kris said...

that was me (kristin) i was posting on another blog...

Anonymous said...

Happy one month to sweet Cass! So cute! Hey, your sweet free commitment inspired me to commit to 'one week' of no sweet treats! :) I started on Wednesday and so far I have missed out on the wonderful treats at my church's women's luncheon and then Thursday night I missed out on eating the yummy chocolate cake at Aimee's "sister" b-day night out! I ordered a salad! Anyways, thanks for motivating me to give no sweet treat a try for a week! I totally think it was so GREAT of the ladies to bring you sweet treats and understand you accepting their yummy treats! :) I'm impressed you are going to go one month of no sweet treats! I could only commit to one week at this point!! :)

~ Ali

PS Cute pic of you and kids excercising together! :)

Unknown said...

Cass is just so cute! she's got such a round little face.. of course i'm enjoying her chubby cheeks since Micah aint' got none :)

Anonymous said...

Cass is such a mixture of the other 3 children. That profile picture has so much Eissa in it to me. She is a beautiful baby. She is so calm. A loved baby. I love the way Hadley looks at Grady in that picture too. As Eissa eats. :)
Love,
Mama

Anonymous said...

she is so cute.
from andre ebersole

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness...she is adorable!! I love teh picture of all the kids too. They are getting soooo big.
Love to you all!

Stephanie said...

happy one month cass. you are beautiful!