Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mother's Day...Are You Kidding, There's More?!?!?

Well, yes...there is more. ;)

I have TONS and I mean TONS!! of pictures to catch up on posting. These are just a few from my little camera (that we carry in our diaper bag everywhere) that I haven't posted yet. First of all, the kids wanted to play Superman one day. Then there are pictures of church on Mother's Day night. The kids had a little presentation to make. They had about 2.2 seconds to learn their little song. Then they gave me a little gift (a nice coin purse...so cool of the church to get all the mothers one). It was a fun time...we had to play a little bit when it was gift-giving time. They wanted to see what it was so bad and I kept almost opening it and then pulling it back. Hilarious I tell you.

Anyway, that's what you'll see today. And expect much more to come in the near future. Hopefully anyway...we've been having some internet issues, so in case you don't see me around, that's why. And, for some other really cute pictures (REALLY cute) of the kids, go here (Gillian's blog)...esp. today's post (this sneak peek provided...this first picture here...cute huh?).

Oh, and last but not least, you will see the little video we took of that Mother's Day presentation at church. Our kids are there in the middle. You can recognize Eissa by her favorite facial "expression"...her mouth open and her bottom jaw jutted out. I'm sure you've noticed that in pictures...so funny. Anyway, so cute. Enjoy.




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Soooo cute! I love the video! Grady and Hadley are trying hard, and Eissa looks like she is confused, but happy to be in the group of children. They are cute!

js said...

Soo sweet. Love seeing your church! How is the language coming along?