Monday, June 23, 2008

All Clean and Hanging Out

You know, I mentioned my Granny's birthday back in May, so it's only fair that I send out a "Happy Birthday" to you too, Granddaddy. We love you and thank you for all you do for the family!! (happy birthday to you too, Mark...the only grandchild to land on Granddaddy's birthday...so far that is)

Just a few end-of-day pics taken a few weeks ago...





"Mama, you better change my diaper and quick...I'm fading fast."
Eissa hadn't had a nap all day long. She passed out on the couch right before it was actually bedtime (before we'd even eaten if I remember right). Isn't this a cute little gown my mom sent?
She perked back up when I stuck a video in.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny--what were they watching?
Cute, sweet, prescious!
Cass looks like a porcelain doll!
Thanks for sharing!
Love y'all!
Aunt Marilyn