Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Wake-Up

Grady had just told me all about his card. He said that I looked like a monkey in his drawing. So, we had to crack up a little bit about that. :)
Hadley telling me all about her card.
Grady excitedly telling me all about their morning...making me breakfast, making my cards, etc.
Eissa finally made it to the bed too. She had to explore the room as usual...look to see if all the things she can't touch were still in their places. :)
Then all she wanted to do was eat my food. :)
Sharing my grapes.




The kids and me with their cards and my beautiful orange flowers...love them.

Cass was still snoozing by the way...you'll see her tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!
I got a clean house for Mother's day, although, it only lasted one day--but hey, I didn't have to do it!

Stephanie said...

it looks like you are feeding baby chicks in those pictures. too cute!