Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day - The Rest of the Pictures

I told you we took a lot of pictures. But, it's time to move on. So, I'm just going to post the rest of them here. Get ready...there are LOTS to wrap it up with.

Also, today happens to be my birthday. Yep, I'm 34...moving on into the older digits, huh. We have a fun day planned. I'm sure you will be seeing pictures of it all soon. Have a great day!!








Just being goofy.
Cass going to sleep with her passy.
A look at my favorite restaurant here in Anapolis. The buffet.

The girls checking out the wine selection.
Notice the live music. It was really nice actually...he sang Brazilian stuff and also fun stuff like the Carpenters and other 70s hits. Funny thing though...we had to pay for it. Apparently that's common here...live music...customer pays. :)


It's so great having these kids, but so much work to actually go anywhere at this stage in their ages...esp. when they are getting tired. Just want to show some real pictures sometimes. They aren't smiling all the time. :)
Our kiddos crammed in the back seat. Grady and Hadley are sharing a seatbelt. Gillian, where are you gonna sit? ;)
I told the kids they need to be praying for a bigger vehicle the other night at prayer time before bed. Grady said he'd pray and it went like this: "Oh Jesus, we need a bigger car, O.K. God?" Cute. Enough said.
"We need a bigger car, Mama." :)
Where's the cat? :) Looks like a nice, cool place to rest.
Time for a nap, wouldn't you say?
The Mama and Cass photo shoot. I LOVE this shot of Cass looking up at me.







I got done asking for our picture to be taken and Joel passed out. I laid Cass down like this right beside him. He said she never made a sound, just eventually went to sleep.
This was a couple of hours later. We were about to wake her up actually so I could feed her before we went to church. Joel had gotten up about an hour before this...she just kept sleeping. She was out.

Look at that chub. I love the mouth and the little elbow dimples. ;)

6 comments:

Chris said...

So the little tiny baby didn't stay so tiny and petite for too long, huh? Looks like mine always do :)
Love,
Chris

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday MICHAWN!!! I hope you have a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope today is fun for you and your sweet family! I'm so thankful God made you....you are awesome!

~ Ali

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady! Hope it's a wonderful day!!

js said...

That is the cutest baby ever!!! She is growing so fast. Make her slow down!!!

js said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a wonderful day. Wish we were there to share some cake.