Monday, May 05, 2008

Another Big Day

Tomorrow is the big day...again. I start going to the Asas office tomorrow. It is a multi-purpose move on my part...going to Asas 3 times a week.
1. be around Portuguese...practice, practice, practice :)
2. be able to really get to know Asas more...the runnings of it and the people
3. be able to bring Cass along

I'm excited, but at the same time, eeeesh!! :) It'll be interesting. The older 2 kids will be in their class, Eissa will be with Carol (the babysitter) again, and Cass will be with me, as said. I'll be going every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (this week is an exception)...I'll just ride there with Joel after lunch. Then we'll pick the kids up on our way back. Then we'll take Carol home after that. Busy, busy, busy as usual.

Who knows how often I will be able to post these days. Could be that nothing changes in that regard. I always want to post...so much to share and also, this is my main means of communication, period. But, we'll see.

Until next time, whether that be tomorrow or a few days from now, here are some pictures. Oh, and I finally added links to some of the blogs I keep up with on the sidebar. See why Bloglines is so important to me? :) Lots of friends and lots of blogs.

Eissa helping me cook.
Off to bed.
Eissa was holding her hands up signaling that she was next. Hadley was passed out in the bed already by the way. She fell asleep before she even had supper.

And a few of Cass, being all serious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! and Cass looks just like Eissa!

Stephanie said...

Hey, why am i not on your sidebar? I am hurt! Just kidding!

Haley said...

Michawn, Keep us posted on the pill info. I'm not all freaked out about it. I"ll start my research tomorrow and let you know if I come across anything different. This is ridiculous!