Friday, May 30, 2008

Blog Redirection

So, I have 2 blogs that I want you to check out today.

Holly has a great post today about the inexpensiveness (is that a word?) of cloth diapering. So, if you are interested in doing that and want to see just how easy and cheap it can be, check it out here. She's even got nifty pictures to help describe the things she is talking about. Love that...I'm so visual.

And Stephanie, who just recently moved here to join her new husband at Asas, gave a little tour of her part of the city here. It will prove to be very interesting to you even though it isn't all our part of the city. The Asas headquarters at the end of her post is where I go 3 times a week to help out and practice my Portuguese. The seminary about midways through her post you will probably recognize...it is where we live. Anyway, it is a very nice virtual tour of some of the things we see on a daily basis here and is very interesting, so check her out here.

And don't forget to go check out Gillian's blog. She put up some really cute pictures of the kiddos yesterday playing at the park.

I have a TON of pictures to catch up on here. So, they will be coming soon. Maybe this weekend. Just wanted to share these blogs with you really quickly today.

3 comments:

js said...

Thanks for the sippy cup tip! Have fun w/ your cousin. That's so cool. I'm sure you love having some familiar faces around. Love you!

Matt and Meredith said...

The pics of Brazil were interesting and fun to look at. I forget how different it must be there for you...but an adventure like China...or better, I'm sure. : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog and the pix! Thats so great that you have your cousin with you for the winter which I trust won't be too cool-like a Lousiana winter I suppose?
a friend told me that she read to get a stain out after washing it put the cloth on the grass on a sunny day to dry. The suns rays and the chlororhyll of the grass produce some action that releases stains!Have your seen many people do that in your area? I thought it was done by people who had no wash lines in Brazil now this Harvard grad tells me thats a 'new' discovery. It's the 'green ' way. Ha!Love,Pam