Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Hangout in the Bedroom

Had some good hangout time in the bed with my chillens...and hubby. It was a fun morning.

We woke Cass up so she could hang out with us.


I love the way Cass is looking at Eissa in these.

Since Cass was up, we had to get some shots of all of us.



LOVED my flowers.
Daddy's shoes are just too much fun.


Doin' da butt. :)
Sometimes my kids get a little crazy. I don't know who teaches them this stuff. ;)
Of course they also like to play with the light switches. This is usually Eissa's thing, but Hadley was taking a turn at it...on, off, on, off, etc.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet pictures Michawn!!! I love hanging out in bed...wish the kids loved it more!!! They're always itching to eat first thing in the morning! (Did yours wait patiently for breakfast or had they already eaten?) Lonnie is at the end of a two week business trip so this Mother's Day wasn't quite the same, but Ali made sure I was celebrated!! She's such a blessing!!! I'll post Mother's Day eventually--- I can't stay current with the blog ever. Anyways, I'll chat with you later! Have a great day today!!!

Stephanie said...

loved the wet spot on joels sholder. shows he is an involved dad with Cass. Cass has huge eyes!