Friday, December 07, 2007

Quick Christmas Request

Hello all. There is more follow-up coming to the whole Joel and Michawn story...explained more in the next post. But, I wanted to make this quick request before I move on with that.

One of the highlights of Christmas being around the corner for me...Christmas cards. Starting around the 10th day in December I would grab the mail expectantly each day. I couldn't wait to see if we had more cards in the mail. I of course ESP. love the ones with photos, but even the ones without pictures I got excited about. You can ask Joel...he always loves delivering the mail to me in December.

So...guess what my request is. Yep. My request is that although we are now international and it might take a few cents more postage and it probably won't get to us before Christmas, could you still send us your Christmas cards? That would be SO great!!

Here is our address:

Asas de Socorro
ATT: Joel e Michawn Ebersole
Av. JK Q.08 L.13 Setor Aeroporto
75.024-970 Anapolis - GO
Brazil S.A.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

although i'm not a big card sender i will definitely be sending y'all one. so count on one from the Britt's! loved reading your story. i'm telling the youth/college girls here at Calvary to read it. awesome example!

steph:)

Stephanie said...

Girl, you know I will be sending you one. Although you might not get it until Feb. I still haven't taken our card picture and therefore have not ordered my cards yet.

Anonymous said...

There is one in the mail for ya, although it is coming from the US, so you will have to wait a little bit yet. Are you sending any pictures this year?

Chris

The Brodines said...

I love getting Christmas cards too. you will be getting ours in the mail :) Will we get one from you guys this year??