Friday, June 16, 2006

Difficulties

Nothing major...just can't get pictures to upload. Therefore, no post with pictures. :)

We are doing great though. Joel is getting a good bit of hours flight instructing. He is loving his job these days. I am staying busy with the kids and house...and staying in shape and preparing myself to have this baby in about 3 1/2 months. The kids are having fun. Grady sings ALL the time...we make songs up about everything under the sun. He sees something and wants to sing about it, saying, "Sing, Mama." At that point I am expected to come up with an impromptu little ditty. I must say that I'm getting pretty good at it. :) Hadley has a little cold it seems. She's not feeling totally up to par these last few days. But, those colds don't last long and she'll be good as new in no time. Her latest thing is that she'll be doing something (coloring for instance...they are doing alot of coloring these days)...she'll stop and walk over to us and just jabber away, with very serious expressions on her face. I think she's started to notice that Grady talks to us and we talk back and have real conversations. It's cute.

The latest house-wise is that we have a couple of people who are interested and are serious about wanting it. They are moving forward, as far as we know, to get approved financially and then we'll go from there. But, we'll see how it goes.

That's about it...just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I will get some pictures out to you as soon as I can.

No comments: