Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Randoms From May 2008...+ More


Just some random pictures from May that were never posted. Plus, after the pics, there are a couple of cute videos. Check them out.








They had both been crying about something or other.
But then we started having fun again.
Granny (my mom) had sent them these cute PJs...Dora ones.
Awweee.









Dancing to the Amigo de Deus (Friend of God) DVD.

Hadley the Grouch.
Nothing a little joking around couldn't cure.







Awwweeee. Sweet sisters.

This was captured about a week ago.

Yesterday Gillian was holding Cass and playing with her. It was so funny. Gillian was in tears from laughing so much. Apparantly it really got Cass's belly to do that...or she just liked it. Either way...super cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

I have that same little dress (or had, I guess I should say) when Mariam was tiny. I loved it! :)

At least I *think* it was the same one!

Stephanie said...

super cute video! I wish Daniel had a belly laugh like that! The kids are so sweet!

js said...

The kids are getting soooo big! They change fast. I know I've told you this before but they really are awesome kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of your beautiful kids! :) Love them all!

~ Ali

js said...

Where are you my friend? I miss reading your updates. Hope you're doing ok w/out your man. I know it's rough. Know I'm thinking about you and praying for you all.