Friday, July 11, 2008

Presents!!

(I usually follow up a Part 1 with a Part 2 blog post. But, it's just not in me these days and besides...I haven't had any uninterrupted time to do it. I'm still in need of catching up on some pics, so we'll just do that really quickly. The Part 2 is coming, just not right now.)

There's nothing better than packages from back home. Mail in general is fun, even when not in a foreign country. But, mail in foreign country is just spectacular...and packages to boot...yeah...that's fun. Here are few pictures of some recent goodies. (Also, a video to follow. I still don't know how to rotate a stinkin' video, so just tilt your head and enjoy...and if anyone knows how, please enlighten me.)


Mama (Granny to the kids) sent this cow. She told me it was in honor of Brian Britt. Apparently that stuck in her mind and she now remembers Brian and the way he used to whistle that song every time she hears it. So, yes...Brian...now we have a cow that plays for you all day long in our house. ;) Fun huh?
The kids LOVE it as you can tell.
Then our friends, the Carmos, brought down some goodies from Joel's parents (Grandma and Grandpa to the kids).
Close your eyes...oh my gosh, oh my gosh...what is it?!?!?!?
Wow...
COOL HATS!!






What else did we get?


Super cool sidewalk chalk!!



The sidewalk chalk set came with some 3-D glasses...super cool.



Mama (Granny) sent the kids some bubble blower...sword version. Fun stuff.













Oh goody...Animal Crackers from Grandma and Grandpa!!
Waiting patiently.
What is it? What is it?


One for everyone.


Yummy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys got those very bubble blowers at a birthday party (not their own)! They are really cool.
And i can totally see Brian whistlin' that song!

the-unintentional-blogger said...

You totally had me at "super cool 3D sidewalk chalk"...gonna have to check that out!

Hey Michawn...It's Scott Lawrence, from Hope Chapel. I found your blog through Jeff Rossman's, and your now on my regular blog-reading schedule. It'll be great to catch up on how you all are doing.

ps. Juno WAS awesome...!

Unknown said...

yeh the Carmos!
lol.

they look happy.