Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bonnet Baby & Mama and Papa Bear

Hadley wore this cute little dress with bonnet for her first Easter, at the ripe old age of 1 month old. Eissa never wore it because she was that age during the winter months. But, we broke it out again here. Despite the first few pictures, Cass liked it...really. ;)

So...
...not...
...happy!!
Ahh...passy to the rescue!

All strapped in...
...and ready to go.
Grady and Hadley (Eissa was napping) came to me and wanted to carry their baby bears. We've done this time and again, but most recently they've seen me carrying Cass in the Moby Wrap, so they wanted to do it like me with Cass.


Then they took their baby bears for a little walk (or skip) in the sunshine. ;)

4 comments:

Melissa Terry said...

Grady and Hadley are so precious! What joyful blessings they are...We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Grady and Hadley with the baby bears in slings = just soooooo cute! :) Love the last photo of them walking/skipping away!

I love how you take pics of Cass even when she's so. not. happy! Hehe! She's adorable too! :)

I also wanted to follow up on my comment on your birth control discussion (I said my husband and I were about to have this same discussion for the first time, since we have 3 under 4 and have never even considered giving control to God in this area before (d'oh!)) - we have decided to give the control to God over our family size and timing of our kids. I'm so excited!!!!

What did you decide in the end? I am curious (nosey, sorry! ;) ). Praying that you are both feeling peace over your decision. And how is Joel's back now?

js said...

I love how sweet your kidos are! The bonnet is priceless. Go paci!!!

Matt and Meredith said...

Love the pics of you and Eissa at the end. Those sweet baby's are such a blessing aren't they? Can't get enough of them as mom's. That little easter outfit on Cass is adorable. That's funny about Grady and Hadley carrying their bears. They seem like they have a blast together. Oh! And I think Grady looks so sweet in your family 4th of July photo. You can tell he has such a tender, responsible heart. Makes me excited about having a boy.