Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Word From The Lord

I am very honored and privileged to have been entrusted by God to deliver a word from Him. This word has been developed more and more over the past few weeks, and now it is time to give it. Here goes...

I feel very strongly in my spirit that one of you, although I'm not sure who, or maybe even several of you, should really heed these words. I feel very strongly that someone is supposed to follow these instructions very closely...come to Brasil and open up...drum roll please...a Chic-Fil-A and a Baskin Robbins. While you are at it, you might want to also open up an Olive Garden and a Macayo's.

Now obviously this could involve many of you. And, I'm feeling very strongly that you are to open these places specifically in the Anapolis region. That's what God has impressed upon me anyway.

Heed these words. Pray diligently. Obey.

Thank you, God, for using me.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

you are such a dork! The thought of eating makes me want to hurl. You must not have the same pregnancy symptoms that I have. Lucky you!

Michawn said...

believe me, when you've had rice and beans every meal for 2 months, you start to develop some very specific requests and cravings...pregnant or not. i get nauseous, but mostly at the thought of rice and beans at the present. :) before i was pregnant though i ate them joyfully. crazy pregnancies.

kris said...

well, when i lived in ukraine we got a mcdonalds like 3 months before we moved back home. when we went back 2 years ago they had so much! even a 4 level underground mall with halmark and all kinds of other stuff (baskin robins too)

Amber said...

You are such a funny girl! I've actually thought about opening a Chik-fil-A in our little town! What kind of food does a Macayo's serve? Never heard of it!

Michawn said...

Macayo's - has my favorite Mexican meal ever...a chicken baja burro...SCRUMPTIOUS!! It's a Mexican restaurant in Phoenix/Arizona. I guess I can't expect it to come to Brasil when it hasn't even made it to the rest of the states. SUCH good food.

Anonymous said...

You always make me laugh! Haha! :) Put Piper and I down for opening the chick-fil-a and the baskin robbins in your area! :) Did I miss something? Is Stephanie pregnant? I use to be able to get on her blog but then she went private and I lost the link!