Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Much Better

Hi all. I am happy to say that today has been much better. My head is still heavy and achy, but just like a regular headache...nothing major.

I took ibuprofen for the last time at about 4:30 this morning. After researching again (reading the same articles on the web I had read before) and praying alot this morning (I was wide awake from 4:30 - 6:30), I decided that I just really didn't think I should take ibuprofen anymore. But, there was the issue of the debilitating headache without it. So, we just went to God with it around 10 this morning...it was getting time to take the ibuprofen again and before when I didn't take it every 6 hours on the dot, the pain got away with me. I didn't want that to happen again, but I knew how I felt about continuing to take it. So, Joel prayed for me and we decided that we for sure weren't going to take it.

So, haven't taken anything all day and I'm fine. Like I said, achy still, but I think it is finally going away...yippee!! Thanks so much for your prayers and suggestions...we really appreciate it. I'll let you know how I'm doing again tomorrow.

Oh, and also, the midwife appt. went very well yesterday. My blood pressure was fine (114/64) and there was no protein in my urine. I continued to have no swelling. So, obviously not preeclampsia. I didn't have an internal check, so no updates on dilation or effacement or anything like that. I'll go see her again next Monday.

Thanks again for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea God...the migraine has moved down the scale to a headache. Sorry to hear you are still having a headache but glad your feeling better. I will keep you in my prayers that the headache will go away completely! Can't wait for the news on the dilation check Monday! Great news on the blood pressure and urine!