Thursday, June 28, 2007

Update On Bag

Well, all I have to say is that GOD IS SO TAKING CARE OF US!! Thank you so much for your prayers. I really, really appreciate it.

My friend Magali...we told her about my bag. She is right next door to the internet place, so we just stopped by there after I wrote the last post. Well...she just happens to have friends that work at both the store we went to (Carrefour for you familiar with Brazilian stuff) and Subway. So, she called both friends. The one at Subway said that it was there. So thankful...that's what I am.

I guess when we left the store, I just put my bag on. I always wear it over my right shoulder and it rests on my left hip, so I think that I just put it on and left it on. I guess (I say guess because you know how that is just 2nd nature and not something you really pay attention to...like breathing) I was still wearing it whenever I got out at Subway and ordered, then when I sat down I took it off. We ate outside on their patio and I was inside when Joel grabbed up everything to go. He didn't know that my bag was on the other side of the table. I didn't either...I didn't even remember having it at Subway. But, anyway...we are thanking God for restoring my photo book to me (and everything else too). :)

2 comments:

The Brodines said...

Wow!!! That is awesome :) God IS so good to us. I am so glad you were able to have your bag back! Love ya.
Sounds like you guys are doing great and I am happy to know that! Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Father, thank you for caring for us in even the things we qualify as the "little things" of life. We bless you for taking care of our precious Ebersole family.

Amen

Miss you all. Love, Gail