Thursday, June 28, 2007

Missing Bag

I have a prayer request...hopefully it will be answered even before you read
this. :) Everything is going great...except that last night we went shopping for housing stuff and then went to grab a bite to eat (they have a Subway here). Somewhere in all of that I either lost my bag or it was stolen...we are thinking the latter...in the produce section of the grocery store...it was super crowded because Wednesdays are discount day in the produce section. We didn't notice it was missing until this morning. It didn't have much in it, but it did have all my Portuguese lessons stuff, some money, my credit card (which has now been blocked and there were no purchases made as far as we know) and, the most important thing to me (of course), a little photo book with pictures of all the kids in it from when they were born to present. :( Please pray with us that the bag is returned or found. Thanks.

I'll update later.

No comments: