Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another Packing Day

Is that all I do? Seems like it. We're packing up. Not much time to talk...SO MUCH to finish up here. We will be leaving Boston tomorrow around 10AM, driving to NYC. Our flight leaves at 7:45PM tomorrow from NYC. We will be getting to our final destination in Brazil around 11:35AM Wednesday morning (Brazil time...so, around 10:35AM Boston/Pennsylvania time, 9:35AM Louisiana/Texas time).

Pray that the kids sleep on the plane...us too. That would be nice. Pray that all our luggage follows us along on this trip and gets there the same time we do. :) We have a lot of luggage. Remember also that Priscilla, Joel's sister, will be traveling down with us and staying until mid-August...pray for her too.

Another prayer request is that we are still not 100% sure about housing down there. At one point we thought we were (last time I wrote about it), but since then some other options have opened up, so we are just going to have to decide when we get down there. It's a little crazy.

If you want to talk to us again one last time before we leave the country, go to our website and look on the "contact us" page. Our cell phones will be working until we get on the plane to go. www.EbersoleOnline.com

Also, I don't remember if I've told you this or not...we have new pictures up on the website from April.

We'll write again as soon as we can in Brazil...not sure when that will be, but hopefully soon. Until then...















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that my "I miss you too much" issues get dealt with. :o) We are so excited for you all and so blessed by your friendship. We are praying for you about your plane trip and all your traveling.

Blessings our friends.

Mrs. Gail

Amy said...

My prayers are with you and your family while traveling. Having just done the major move to Iowa, I can't imagine moving to another country! What a hectic, scary, exciting time for you. May God surround you with His peace whatever the circumstances.

Grace and peace,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Well, the tears started with the picture of Grady. There is such a sweetness about him. Then the precious girls! I hope I can get through this with the grace of God. I'm very proud of this family and very proud you are in the will of the Lord. But the heart still aches because I'm human. My prayers will always be with you. Tucker and I know we are coming to Brazil - just don't know when yet. I love you!

Fabrício Ottoni said...

Ainda não escrevo bem inglês mas o Joe traduz que eu tenho imenso amor por vocês e sei que Deus tem abençoado e vai abençoar cada vez mais. E que O Brazil realmente precisa muito de vocês e gostava de estar lá para recebê-los!
Contem com nossas orações!
Grande beijo para esta grande e preciosa family!