Monday, October 30, 2006

Weight Watchers, Here I Come!!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=2326&prodgroup=110

Copy and paste that link and you'll see the bridesmaid dress I have to fit into on January 13th. And I don't want to just fit into a dress. I would prefer my body not look like "two pigs fighting under a blanket" every time I move. So, I have some work to do. I have 35 pounds to lose between now and January. Unfortunately, the two months between now and then happen to be the months full of gorging oneself. Eeeek! Oh well. We'll see how I do. I'm pretty determined...we'll see if I can mix that determination up with some diligence and restraint and shed some pounds. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

The Brodines said...

Go Michawn!!!! I know you can do it!!! Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to do WW online or go to the meetings or just do it on your own at home and count points!?! So curious! I'm back to the weight I was before I got preggo w/ Ava Grace but I still have a jelly belly so my clothes don't fit quite right! But, I still need to loose the weight from my pregnancy w/ Coleman. Maybe I should do WW too! :)

Anonymous said...

Just peeked at the link you posted...what a beautiful bridesmaid dress! You are going to look awesome in it! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, I am sure you can do it! I know that when you set your mind to it, you are good.
Miss you

Stephanie said...

Wow, that;s a pretty dress...just got a chance to look at it...you will look great!