Friday, October 06, 2006

Today's The Date

Yeah, today's the DUE DATE, that is. Is today the day the baby will be born? Looks like it's a no. I mean, technically we still have 4 1/2 more hours for that to happen, but it doesn't seem that that will happen.

It is very rare that people actually have their babies on the due dates anyway. According to an article I read, only about 5% of babies actually arrive on their due dates. I thought it would be fun to be part of that 5%, but oh well. :)

I've been walking every day and it's been really nice. It feels really good. I do a fast 30 minutes. There's one hill that almost does me in, but it still feels good. Today after I got back I immediately sat down to eat. After I ate I came over to the couch to type this up. I got up from the table and was walking a little funny. Joel told Grady to look...that I was walking like a Grandma. It was funny...I said, "Let's put a head in your pelvis and see how you walk." :) Pregnancy is so strange. Although I've done it all before, it is still just a weird thing. I mean, I truly am walking around with a head in my pelvis. It's just weird to think about. So cool though.

Anyhow, we are getting lots of stuff done and having a great time with the kids. As usual, we'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I walk like that. Maybe a little stiffer at some times than others. HA! You have to be huge. We haven't seen you in a while now and you were huge then. You might have another large baby. Hope it is soon. I wouldn't mind if you were in the 5% either. Love y'all.

The Brodines said...

you crack me up! that was so funny about the head in your pelvis. You have a way of putting things :) I love you. Hope that baby comes soon!

Anonymous said...

speak to your flower!
-kristin

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend with Joel and the kiddos! Praying for you as you wait with contentment, patience and hope! You are AWESOME! :)

Anonymous said...

I will expect baby-dear to come in a week that way I'll keep on keeping on instead of being dissapointed that it isn't you whenever the phone ringsand it isn't you with some news.Walking (waddling) lilke a grandma is a great way to go when one is too tired or stiff, but most times I feel like my usual 40 yrs old + self. We sure do have the cutest GRAND kids!!!! Can't wait for more!