Sunday, April 30, 2006

Front Yard Pictures

These are just a few pictures of our time here in Longview right after we got back from Dallas. I know I'm playing catch-up with all of these pictures, but I, of course, think it's worth it. After this, you will get pictures of our time in Saline/Easter and then of the last week or 2 since then...then we will be all caught up and my postings will be in real time. :) If you are looking at these, let me know what you think...and if you have any questions about us.


O.K., so this isn't in the front yard, but I thought it was a cute picture of Hadley and her little pigtails.














Grady was pushing Hadley around the yard on the tricycle. The next few are pictures of that.











Hadley loved it as you can see.



She always seems to have dirt on her face. :) My Granny says that my Mama was the same way. Granny says that she looks like Mama in other ways too...not just the dirty face. :) Grady must've been repairing the tricycle in some way...he is always "working" on something...he's constantly saying "I workin'." It's cute.


Daddy taking a turn at pushing. The kids were just going crazy laughing so hard.












A view from our front yard of our trees and our "castle." We got back from Dallas and everything was completely green again and the trees covered with leaves. When we had left they were still bare.



Another view...look at those gorgeous trees. After living in Phoenix for a time, you really notice a view like this. :)




This is the intersection of Noel and Aden Drive...one of the views from our house. It's really pretty. We've been really fortunate to be able to live in this great place, even just for a short season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michawn You have beautiful children, and your mom and dad haven't changed. I am happy to know you are doing well. Maybe we can meet up some time I am now living in East Texas.
Trenda Gail