Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Why No Pictures

I just wanted to let you all know that I am in Saline with the kiddos. We came here Thursday for Easter weekend, which was a fun time. Joel left this morning and will be studying/flying a WHOLE lot the next week or so. So, we decided that me and the kids would hang out here in Saline with the fam while he does that...that way I don't get bored stuck at the house without a car or people to hang out with...and, Joel gets tons more done without us to tempt him out of the time he needs to do flying/studying. So, we are just playing it by ear these days. We have no idea what is going on with the house or where we will be next week, much less next month or next year. It's kind of crazy, but really fun. We're totally enjoying it and learning alot of course. And, God continues to fill us in on things...that we will fill you in on as time goes on and we know more and more. It's all very exciting.

But, just wanted to let you know why I'm not posting the pictures like I said I would. I can only do that from our laptop, which is at our house. So, when I go back home, whenever that may be...probably this weekend (will be going back to Longview for at least Saturday to go to a wedding), I will shoot some off...all of the Dallas pictures and then pictures from this Easter weekend. So, be looking for TONS of pictures in the near future.

1 comment:

AUNY said...

Those couple of years that we lived on the road never knowing exactly where we'd sleep that night was difficult but also freeing in some way. Sometimes when I get stressed about the mortgage or mowing our massive yard, I think, "We could always move back into the truck." Then, it inspires me to do whatever I need to do to keep our house. I wouldn't trade that time on the road for anything, but I don't want to go back! Just remember that this is only a season of your life. It won't always be this way. I wish that I looked at it that way when we lived on the road. I might have enjoyed it more!