Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm Here

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I am still alive. :)

We've been really busy this week. We're still working on unpacking the crates, but we're almost done with finding a place for everything. We've also had things going on almost every night...for the past 4 nights actually. I'll post pictures about those happenings later.

But, just wanted to touch base really quick. And, let you know that there are now available for your viewing pleasure hundreds of new pictures on our website from June and July. Go to www.EbersoleOnline.com, click on Pictures, and enjoy.

Off to finish unpacking.

Have a great Sunday!

Oh...also, our kids own 2 Boz DVD's. They love them. On one of my friend's blogs, she just posted this (hope you don't mind my copying and pasting, Aimee). I know I will be taking advantage of this great offer. For some free Boz stuff, here you go...

As our way of introducing BOZ to your family, we'd love to provide you with a FREE DVD sampler. This special DVD includes a full BOZ episode, a read-along book, BOZ's own video scrapbook, and more!

Hurry! This offer is only for the first 5,000 people who register, so don't wait. To access this FREE gift, please fill out the form on this page.

www.bozthebear.com/cfa

(insert from Chick-Fil-A)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

made it through the july pictures. Everyone looks really happy. super cute kiddos!

Cristie said...

Hey, thanks for the web site. I sent for our free dvd. I had never heard of that but it looks good. It was great chatting with you and Steph yesterday!