Saturday, September 29, 2007

Communication Hindrance

If you've emailed me and not gotten a reply, it is because we hardly ever have an internet signal these days. In fact, I'm amazed I even have one now that is good enough to get this posted.

We share wireless internet service with our neighbor, splitting the bill. Well, a few months ago our neighbor was broken into...while they were sleeping someone took their kitchen window off somehow and got in. They didn't bother them, but several things were stolen. The dog was able to wake them, but it was too late...the thieves were gone. Anyway, after that they decided to build a wall around their house. So, a big cinder block wall is now going up over there...good for them, bad for our internet signal. :)

Sometime this week we will make other arrangements for internet service, but until then it is very, very sporadic. So, that's why we haven't called any of you or answered any emails. Thanks for your patience. Hopefully soon we will be back.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend. We are actually about to head to a birthday party. More news and pictures to come next week sometime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I'm sorry to hear that about the neighboors... but I just wanted you to know I'm now caught up :) Praise GOd for sabbaths :)

Love you girl. Enna

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your neighbors got some things stolen from them via the window and sad to hear about your loss of internet access. I know you'll be back soon. You can let your blog readers down. Haha! Hope you are feeling good pregnancy wise. Seems like your pregnancy is just flying by! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

I miss typed...meant to say "you can't let your blog readers down" I know you will be back online soon!