Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pretty In Pink And More

Sunday, me and the girls had a pink painting party. Even Asa was included on this one...her first experience. And, another first was that I've never painted my fingernails and toenails pink when I painted Hadley's either...I always choose another color. Well, Sunday we were all alike. Then, we all wore pink for church. It was a very fun girly afternoon. :) Enjoy those pictures below.

Another exciting thing is that we now have some videos of us for you to view on YouTube. Just go to www.youtube.com/michawnme and click. Fun stuff. So glad that you don't have to miss out on actually seeing us even though we live so far away. These aren't the most superb of quality videos...we might decide to do something else in the future. But, for now, they will give you a glimpse of us. The videos go in order from the newest to oldest (top to bottom). Remember the trick to being able to watch the whole clip uninterrupted is to pause until the bar is all red. Also, I will be adding videos periodically. I will most likely give you a heads-up here on the blog when I do, but just go ahead and add our YouTube site to your favorites.

And...last but not least...there are soon going to also be more pictures on the website (as soon as Joel, my personal IT guy, comes home). Go to www.EbersoleOnline.com and click on the 'pictures' section. You will be able to see our pictures from August and September. By the end of tonight they will definitely be available. Have fun.








5 comments:

Nicole said...

Never did I think I would see the day when Michawn had pink on her toes!! But...it looks really cute! So do you and your adorable girlys too!
I love you...

Michawn said...

I KNOW!! The things you do for your kids. :) I actually started being more open to pink when I was pregnant with Hadley...even bought a pinkish maternity shirt. So, it's still not my favorite color, but I'm not as opposed to it as I used to be. :)

Anonymous said...

I NEVER thought I would see the day you and your girls would be in pink!!! You told me growing up that you would never put pink on your children. So funny!! You all look "Pretty in Pink". So fun for you to have "girly" girls. Love you.
Love,
Mama

kris said...

cute! how was getting them to sit still while it dried?

Anonymous said...

Super cute pink toes, pink nail and pink clothes! Looks like a fun mommy daughter time! :) I'm glad you have changed your mind about pink! It looks great on you! :)