Friday, October 19, 2007

New Look

I've had a blog for a little over a year and a half now. I was starting to get a little bored with the way things looked, so...well, as you can see, I changed it. It's not exactly the way I would want it to look. That is partly due to the fact that Blogger doesn't give just the right options that I need them to (why didn't they ask me?) and partly because the options they do have...some of their pages were coming up with errors. So, if Blogger gets fixed, maybe you will see even more changes. But, for now this will do.

Lots going on around here. There was lots to do this week and also an overall lack of motivation to blog if I did have a free second. Of course, that was probably due to the fact that I really did need more than a second to actually post, so I just didn't post at all for the last few days. There's lots in my head to post about. I don't know about you bloggers that read this, but my thoughts tend to be in blog form these days. Not all of them, but some. So, at any given moment I could probably rattle on about something in the form of a post. But, I don't have time to do that at any given moment.

I'm completely rambling in this post, but this next week will have even more activity. As stated before, our friends get here from Louisiana tomorrow. They will be doing the candidacy at Asas Mon.-Thurs. and then leaving again on Fri. Anyhoo, I will post when I can.

And now for a few pictures that we took at a pool party/churrasco (Brazilian cookout/BBQ) that we went to a couple of weeks ago. After church one Sunday morning, we were invited to go to a friend's house. We were there all afternoon and had a great time.


Hadley's new favorite person. She is seriously in love with Neto. She doesn't mention him when he's not around, but when he is around, she likes to hang out with him. Fortunately, he loves kids and he and his wife don't have any of their own yet. I said something about how Hadley is love with him to his wife and she promptly said "and he is with her too." So, I guess the feeling is mutual. :)
Grady enjoying the pool.











Our friend, Kleyton, and his daughter, Analis (16 months). She is so pretty and has such tiny features...she looks like a little China doll.














Joel with his "sombrero."
















A view of the pool and house.











Grady enjoying some dessert.
















After a little swimming and a little food, the babies were done. That is our friend, Kristina, with her daughter Analis (16 months)...seen before with her Dad, Kleyton. And that's our friend, Carol, holding Asa.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new look :) You're so faithful with your updates. Thank you somuch for keeping us updated. I feel like we're able to stay close. :) Sadly, I'm not as good of a friend as you. One day my page will update again. LOVE YOU!

Nicole said...

Look at you and your litte techie self! It looks really good... :)
I miss you and am loving your pictures!

js said...

I like it! It's very fall- even though you are in Spring. :)
Thanks for the great photos. You're house looks awesome. Can't wait to visit.

Amy said...

lol...I just finished changing the template on my blog site and thought I would catch up on your family...imagine my surprise when your site came up all fresh and new too! :)
BTW, I love the new whole family photo on the site

Stephanie said...

looks like a fun day. I like your new layout, but it has lines all over it. am I the only one who sees them?

Leah said...

check out www.panasmontata.com
She has templates for alot of different blogs. I use her blogs for blogger.