Wednesday, July 19, 2006

If One More Person...

insists that I'm having twins, I might have to pull out the hurt on them. :) It's not that I don't want twins...don't get me wrong. I would love to have twins. But, I'm not having twins this time. Every pregnancy people, complete strangers of course, argue up and down with me when I'm out and about that I must have more than one in there. Geez. I KNOW that my belly is big. But, really...there is only one baby.

I know that I promised pictures all this week, but it's a no-go. I'm not sure if it's our computer or the blogsite itself, but I am unable to upload the pictures. It's a real pain in my booty. Does anyone else with blogspot have this problem? Is there a way around it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha. you know me i love TWINS... but ask my mom about what a twin belly looks like, and well frankly it looks like someone shoved a beach ball in your belly and that is BIG!!!! I love you... and by the way you do not at all look like you have a beach belly.. you have a regular one baby belly and i will tell that to anyone who tells you different, i should know im a twin :)

AUNY said...

When are you due again? You know that you guys can come visit anytime you want even with all of the chillens. Did you carry Hadley different from Grady? I have a friend who had a boy and her belly seemed so much bigger than my friends with girls. However, she was all belly (no extra weight).