Saturday, May 05, 2012

Cherish Your Wi-Fi :)

Wow, this new format for blogger is 'tripping me out' (to use a phrase from the past...ha...haven't said that in years). But, it is. So different. Wonder why they changed? It's been the very same ever since I started blogging back in 2006. Hmmm...ok, moving on.  (One more thing now that I've added the pictures...I'm loving this new format.  Wow...posting pics goes so much faster.  I will be cranking out the blog posts now.  Woohoo!  ;) )

So, it's been a while. Sorry. But, our internet is not really working. It's working, but it isn't. We no longer have wireless. Which means that my computer sits in the study now, attached by a wire. How paralyzing! ;) I, on the other hand, cannot (and do not want to) sit in my study. Therefore, my computer accessibility is much more limited. Therefore...the blog has been neglected a bit.

We leave in 3 weeks and 2 days to go to the Unites States. CRAAAAAZYYYYYY! So much to do to get ready. But, one of the things I would love to do is some blog posts. It's on my long list of to-do's. As I've said many times, this is like a little family journal for us. It's not just to inform others, it's to document our lives for our own keeping. So, to neglect that is sad...and I am going to try to block out some time to sit in my study and get those things done. We'll see if it works out.

If it does work out, you can be looking forward to posts about each of the kids' last birthdays; some more in-depth stuff about Grady, Hadley, and God; and some Ebersole updates.

Again, soooo much to do to get ready to leave Brazil for the next several months. I can't believe we live our lives this way. 'Normal' people don't ever have to talk about and prepare for 'leaving their house for the next several months.' ;) I'm looking forward to a bit more normalcy soon. Praying and believing.

I'm off to work on that non-normal stuff. Just wanted to let you know why I haven't been blogging much. Wi-fi is a wonderful thing. ;) Don't take it for granted.

And now, just some random pictures of the chil'rens. They're really fun people.

Cass is always cutting up.  Haha.  ;)
Little Princess.

Best friends.





Major silliness before school.



The queen of imagination.
Yes, she slept like that.  Haha.  Burger king hat, eye mask, and bandana.
She did it herself.
And she accessorized herself...resourcefully figuring out how to use some broken beads.  ;)
My cowgirl.
Little sister had to follow suit.
The girls like to fix hair.  I have become their fashion head...much to my delight.  I love having my hair played with.  ;)
She made a mermaid tail.  Not bad, right? 
My oldest and youngest.
She looks so old in this picture to me.  Pretty girl.
She did her name.
At a friend's birthday party.
BURGER KING!  ;)

No comments: