Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cass is Now 6 MONTHS OLD!!

Can you believe it? :) As of last Thursday, Sept. 25th, our littlest (yes, I know that's not a word) girl was half a year old.

Sunday we got some shots. One of the times we do pics is at 6 months of age. Darnit if they don't have a local Picture People (although that would be so great) here, so this just has to do. But, I want some help from y'all, O.K.? I want to know which one you think is her best shot (you might want to click on them to get the full effect of each)...which should be her official 6 month picture. These are just as is...obviously we could fix/alter some things (zoom, crop, put borders around, photoshop things out if need be - i.e. slobber on chin, although I don't even know if that's possible)...you get my drift. So, you might include those types of suggestions if you want.

Anyway, happy 1/2 a year to the sweetest 6 month old I know. LOVE YOU, CASS!!

Now, look them over and cast your vote!










10 comments:

Haley said...

She is precious for sure. I vote picture number 4.

Us said...

OMG! You don't know how much I want another baby!!! She is precious! I like #4, too.

Steph said...

cute as a bug in a rug....pic #4 or head/shoulder shot crop of # 8

Kecia said...

She really is the sweetest baby!! Cute!Ilike pics #4 and #6...
God bless you!!

Amber said...

I might be the odd one out, but I think pic #1 is the best! TOO CUTE:)

Anonymous said...

Well, I think they are all beautiful!!! I like #1 and #4 the best. But the pictures in the little seat are so pretty. Her blue eyes just sparkle.

Love,
Mama

js said...

She is looking more and more like you. Wow! All of your sweet babies are precious. I found a picture of Grady when he was a little guy the other night. It was the one where Joel is shopping w/ him in his carseat on the dolly. Love it. Made us miss you all.

Gillian Day Hough said...

man that is hard Michawn....I like #'s 1 4 and 5.

DyessFam said...

i vote for number 7. I love the natural light and her expression. I would love to see a shoulder up crop of that one. Yeah, picture people need to get on the ball and expand big time. They just aren't everywhere we need them to be! ;)

Anonymous said...

All are cute, but Pam and I choose the second picture from the top.
She is a darling. We just came from the hospital visiting a new Mom with her first. The little girls name is Trinity and she is cute.
Love Ken and Pam