Saturday, December 18, 2021

A Day in the Life

I post a lot more on my Facebook.  I say a lot more there...and therefore people there know more context.  But, this is just a little taste of what it's like. 

The people who have access to my FB can learn a lot.  Actually just today someone who has always supported me, after all of these years of listening to the things I say (some of them over and over, in different ways), said to me, "A ficha caiu!"  That means...something finally made sense today, something she's been wondering about for years.  It clicked.  

And that is always my hope.  It's still even my hope for Joel...that something will click, in his heart, in his mind.  For his family...that something will click, in their hearts, in their minds.  For others who have believed him instead of me (even though there's never been any reason to do that).  Some have come around.  And for that, I am grateful.  

If anyone can read even just this interaction below, or the years' worth of evidence just like this, and somehow think that I'm the problem in this equation...it just doesn't make any sense.  

Truth is important.  Safety for my girls is important.  I will never relent.  But, I'm also pretty darn reasonable, calm, and understanding...as usual.  Again...how am I the problem in this equation?  

Truth is important.




















No comments: